- The Competition is open to pianists of all nationalities and will take place exclusively online in the period between October 17 and November 10, 2022.
- The Selections will take place through the sending by the candidates of their registrations according to the characteristics indicated in this Rules.
- There are two sections (soloists and four-hands piano duo) and seven categories;
- Absolute winners of a category of past editions of the competition are not admitted, they will still be able to enroll in a different category than the one previously won;
- Members of the Jury cannot present Candidates whom they have taught on a continuous basis in the two years preceding the the beginning of the Competition. ;
- For C and D categories, is re uired memory execution;
- All works performed must be published;
- Competitors cannot appeal against the decision of the Jury, the Artistic Committee and the Organizing Committee.
|CATEGORY||YEAR OF BIRTH||APPLICATION FEE|
|Kids||from 2014||€ 50,00|
|A||2013, 2012||€ 50,00|
|B||2011, 2010, 2009||€ 50,00|
|C||2008, 2007, 2006||€ 65,00|
|D||2005, 2004||€ 70,00|
|CATEGORY||DATE OF BIRTH||APPLICATION FEE|
|E||dal 2008||€ 80,00|
|F||2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003||€ 100,00|
It is possible to register for only one category for each of the two Sections;
Enrollment in a category higher than that of belonging is allowed;
The registration fee for categories E and F is to be understood as total for the duo.
Registration is open from September 15 to October 15, 20221 exclusively online by completing the form in the Application page..
The registration fee is fully refundable only and exclusively upon resolution of the Organizing Committee in the event of cancellation of the Competition or of one of the categories (against a number of participants deemed insufficient).
The application form must be accompanied by:
1. Copy of an identity document or passport (formats .pdf, .png, .jpg);
2. A recent high-resolution photograph (formats .png o .jpg);
3. Release form for the processing of personal data and the dissemination of audio and video material (signed by a parent or guardian);
4. Link to the video for the Test (to be uploaded on the YouTube digital platform in public or not listed form).
FEATURES OF VIDEO RECORDING
Only video recordings that meet the following characteristics will be taken into consideration:
- Only video recordings that meet the following characteristics will be taken into consideration;
- Hands and face always visible;
- Audio editing is not allowed. However, multi-camera framing is allowed;
- Registrations must not be prior to 2020.
Registrations made according to the indications in the table below are allowed:
|CATEGORY||GRAND PIANO||VERTICAL PIANO||DIGITAL PIANO|
|Kids - soloists||Admitted||Admitted||Admitted|
|A - soloists||Admitted||Admitted||Admitted|
|B - soloists||Admitted||Admitted||X|
|C - soloists||Admitted||X||X|
|D - soloists||Admitted||X||X|
|E - piano duo||Admitted||Admitted||X|
|F - piano duo||Admitted||X||X|
The Organizing Committee reserve the right to amend any of the rules or regulations contained herein if it is considered necessary to ensure the proper running of the Competition.
Should any dispute arise regarding the interpretation of any part of the rules and regulations of the VIPC, the decision of the Organizing Committee will be final and not subject to any appeal and the Italian version of the text will the only to be considered.
The rights of any nature relating to the Competition Rehearsals (audio / video recording, recordings, photographic services, streaming, radio or television broadcasts) are owned by the Associazione Musicale Liszt 2011 and do not give the Candidates the right to any compensation..
Submission of the Application form for the competition implies consent to the above.
|Kids - soloists||open choise of works||max. 6 min.|
|A - soloists||open choise of works||max. 8 min.|
|B - soloists||open choise of works||max. 12 min.|
|C - soloists||open choise of works||max. 18 min.|
|D - soloists||1. A Studio/Etude with a brilliant character
2. open choise of works to completion
|max. 30 min.|
|E - piano duo||open choise of works||max. 20 min.|
|F - piano duo||open choise of works||max. 30 min.|
- The Jury will cast its vote in hundredths. The final grade will be the expression of the arithmetic average of the votes of the individual Jurors;
- The merit rankings will be announced and published on the competition website on November 10, 2022;
- All awarded diplomas, including participation certificates for non-winning competitors, will be sent in digital format;
- The prizes will be awarded according to the following table:
|95 - 100||1st Prize||First Prize Diploma|
|90 - 94||2nd Prize||Second Prize Diploma|
|85 - 89||3rd Prize||Third Prize Diploma|
|80 - 84||4th Prize||Fourth Prize Diploma|
It will be sent a certificate of participation to all not-abarded competitors that will ask for to the Secretary of the Competition.
The candidate who has obtained the highest score among the winners of the First Prize in their category will be awarded the title of Absolute First Prize.
|Kids - soloists||€ 100,00 and Absolute First Prize Diploma|
|A - soloists||€ 150,00 and Absolute First Prize Diploma|
|B - soloists||€ 250,00 and Absolute First Prize Diploma|
|C - soloists||€ 500,00 and Absolute First Prize Diploma|
|D - soloists||€ 800,00 and Absolute First Prize Diploma
Concert Award for VeronaFestival
|E - piano duo||€ 400,00 and Absolute First Prize Diploma|
|F - piano duo||€ 800,00 and Absolute First Prize Diploma|
All prizes can be awarded ex-aequo and the related scholarships will be divided equally among the winners.